Changes to Biking Sessions Due to Covid 19
In line with Government Guidelines and common sense, I have made some changes to keep us and the wider community safe. Please read and ensure the participant understands the below:
1. Please ensure the rider does not attend if they are suffering from any Covid 19 symptoms or they are categorised as shielded.
2. Please ensure the participant has washed bike gloves for each season and puts their riding kit in the wash after each session.
3. When arriving please use the spacious car park to drop off or unload without being close to others.
4. Please ensure the participant is aware of social distancing e.g no closer than 2 meters to others etc. See link for guidance
5. When arriving the participants will be allocated a cone to stand behind for a quick briefing before we start.
6. I ask that parents want to chat with others so they do away from the club meet point to avoid gatherings.
7. There is to be no sharing of snacks or drinks.
8. No touching or swapping bikes.
I know this sounds a bit strict but I want to ensure a safe environment for everyone to have fun on their bikes again :)